July Wrap-Up & TBR


Number of read books: 20 (!!!!)

1. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hossein

2. The Giver by Lois Lowry

3. Nimona by Noelle Stevenson

4. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

5. Dream A Little Dream by Kerstin Gier

6. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold

7. Legend: The Graphic Novel by Marie Lu, Kaari & Leigh Dragoon

8. Prodigy: The Graphic Novel by Marie Lu, Kaari & Leigh Dragoon

9. Lumberjanes Vol. 1 by Noelle Stevenson, Grace Ellis, Shannon Watters, Maarta Laiho & Brooke A. Allen.

10. Lumberjanes Vol. 2 by Noelle Stevenson, Grace Ellis, Shannon Watters, Maarta Laiho & Brooke A. Allen.

11. PS: I Still Love You by Jenny Han (reread)

12. By Your Side by Kasie West

13. The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket

14. The Reptile Room by Lemony Snicket

15. Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi

16. Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children: The Graphic Novel by Ransom Riggs & Cassandra Jean

17. Our Chemical Hearts by Krystal Sutherland

18. Slammed by Colleen Hoover

19. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness

20. Ghosts by Raina Telgemeier

Comment: So much more than I usually read in a month, so I am really proud! This was partly because of the BookTube-A-Thon, but I read a lot before that as well. (PS: BookTube-A-Thon update coming soon!)

Number of reviewed books: 0 (but hopefully I'll publish some reviews soon, I've been quite busy lately).

Number of read pages: 5420
Comment: Amazing! Like I said before, really proud of myself this month!

Comparison of books read this month:
  • Good: Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi
  • Better: Dream A Little Dream by Kerstin Gier
  • Best: The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
  • Worst: The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold (It wasn't necessarily bad, but it took so long for me to read, it was also quite boring at times and it didn't really end the way I wanted it to.)
Graphic Novels: 7 (I've gotten into graphic novels a lot more and I'm so happy about that :))
Books over 450 pages: 0 (But Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi got close with 416 pages).
Best cover: Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi or Nimona by Noelle Stevenson
Currently reading: Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han

Comparison with June: Like I've said so many times already, I'm really proud of my reading this month, and I read so much more than last month so I'm just extremely happy. I don't think I've ever read this many books in one month.

TBR-plan for August: Since I'm starting school this month, I'm not sure how much reading I'll get done, but I'm planning to try and finish all the books that I've borrowed from the library since I'm moving to another city and I want to return and read the books before I move. So the books I'm mainly going to try and read are:
  • Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
  • Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
  • PS: I like you by Kasie West
  • Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
  • Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
  • The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mid-Year Book Freak Out Tag

It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover

5 Summer Releases: Most Anticipated Books